Pastor Alexander has been given the wonderful opportunity to pastor the sweet people of Hallmark Baptist Church. Brother Kevin was saved in January 1994, on a construction site in Freeport, Texas. He surrendered to preach in June of that same year. God made it clear very early in his ministry that he was to pastor. God has blessed the ministry with many souls saved, men surrendering to preach, families being put back together and “doing the impossible” in His churches. He has pastored in Kansas, Arkansas and Texas.
He has been married to the love of his life for nearly 26 years. They enjoy working side by side watching God move in their family and the lives of His people. Mrs. Seanda is a gifted teacher and has helped many ladies over the years.
They have three children: Ashley, Timothy and Abigail. Ashley teaches a children’s Sunday school class here at Hallmark and Abigail is our church pianist. Timothy is married and lives in Oklahoma City where he is a senior in Bible college and serving in a Baptist church. He and his wife, Hannah, have two children Kole and Kade, who are the apples of Lollie and Pop’s eyes.
We are an old-fashioned Baptist Church with a commitment to our Lord, His Word and His Work. We stand unapologetically for the fundamental doctrines of the Word of God, for strong Bible preaching, and Holy Spirit led evangelists.
Hallmark Baptist is a family of like-minded believers united in doctrine and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. In an ever changing world, we believe and practice a faith that is anchored upon the unchanging Word of God. In our fellowship you will find:
- Individuals and families from all walks of life united by the grace and love of Jesus Christ. Romans 5:8; 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
- Pastors/Teachers who have the heart of true shepherds endeavoring to help our people grow in knowledge, wisdom and understanding of the grace of God. Ephesians 4:11-12; 2 Timothy 4:1-5
- A commitment to getting the gospel out to all who have never heard. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19; Romans 10:14-17
- An emphasis on building strong families and relationships in all areas of life. Ephesians 5:21-33; 6:1-4; Romans 14:7-13
- Training for our children that produces maturity and a sense of eternal purpose. Proverbs 22:6; 1 Timothy 4:12
- Preaching and teaching that emphasizes personal responsibility before the Lord for godly and holy behavior. Romans 6:6; Titus 2:11-14
- Joy in singing and worship through music that exalts the Lord while being sound in doctrine. Ephesians 5:19; Colossians 3:16
At Hallmark, we are serious about serving the Lord and allowing His Spirit to work in our lives for His glory. Our desire is to be the light that reflects His heart and character for the salvation of men’s souls as well as the salt that preserves and purifies with His love and grace.
At Hallmark Baptist, we believe that God’s Word has the answer to all of life’s problems and is the final authority of faith and practice. Our Bible shows the way of salvation by faith in the finished and perfect work of Jesus Christ or Lord. It is through His virgin birth (Luke 1:35), sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21) and atoning death (Romans 5:6-9) that our redemption (Ephesians 1:7) is made possible. Repentance towards God and faith towards our Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 20:21).
- We Believe in the Godhead of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit as a divine Trinity in perfect harmony and relationship. Genesis 1:26; Matthew 3:16-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Ephesians 4:4-6; 1 John 5:7
- We Believe in the sinfulness of mankind by nature, which leaves us condemned before the holiness of God. Ephesians 2:1-3; Romans 3:9-12; 3:23
- We Believe in a literal heaven and a literal hell. 2 Corinthians 5:1-3; 1 Peter 1:4; Matthew 25:41; Revelation 20:12-14
- We Believe that the return of our Lord Jesus for His redeemed is imminent and will come at a moment we least expect it. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; Titus 2:13; 1 Corinthians 15:51-53
- We Believe that when a person is truly born again of the Spirit of God that they are eternally secure. Colossians 3:3-4, Philippians 1:6, Ephesians 1:13-14; Romans 8:34-39
- We Believe that everyone who has experienced this miracle of saving grace in their life will exhibit the characteristics of a new nature in Christ. 2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; 4:22-24; Titus 2:11-14
- We Believe that although the believer is in the world, they are not to be of the world. 2 Corinthians 6:14-18; 7:1; 1 John 2:15
- We Believe that the child of God should desire strongly to live a consecrated life that gives glory to God. 1 Corinthians 10:31; Colossians 3:17; 1 Peter 4:11
- We Believe that the greatest gift we can give our children is Spirit-filled parents who understand God’s design for the marriage relationship. 1 Corinthians 7:1-5; Ephesians 5:18-33
- We Believe that God’s order is for the Spirit-filled husband/father to lead his family to maturity in Christ giving honor unto the wife and tender nurture to the children. 1 Peter 3:7; Ephesians 6:4; Colossians 3:18-21
- We Believe that the Christian home should be a place where the eternal is valued above the temporal. 2 Corinthians 4:18, Colossians 3:1-4
- We Believe that when God created the world, He did it according to the account in Genesis as a literal six day period. Genesis 1:1-31
At Hallmark, you will find a local church family who worship the Lord with a spirit of enthusiasm and joy. Strong and straight preaching and teaching will be from the King James Bible dealing with the issues of sin, self-will, salvation and sanctification. Wholesome singing will be from doctrinally sound hymns, psalms and spiritual songs.
Our emphasis is on edifying the saved, exhorting the saint, evangelizing the sinner and exalting the Savior. We welcome you to come and experience the Heritage of Hallmark!